Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A day of resemblance?

I'm walking through a restaurant, outside of the road. I'm listening to the amplified, ringing in my head, heard a clitche, is it a woman nor is a man. I pretend i doesn't bother him/she, but i can't let my eyes to stay..
i walking out then to my bike, just a moment, a car, droven fast enough to kill me, came towards me.
i just, what the f*** is wrong with this guy.. after that, i know, he is one of a bastard drunkard who pereten to be a good driver..
why is the government just let this foreigner to sta in here?? my fren just got into a quarrel with this 'black' guy. they drive the rental car like they want to go crazy, ramming towards the pedastrians and children who played at the road side. hey guys, if you wanna drive like that, just go back to your own country la you black big bastardy..

2 comments:

  1. aaaa...
    topeq..
    still remmber me?? :)
    i link urs 2 mine..
    hope u dont mind..
    btw,do 'minggir' @ my blog..
    tx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    edayu...
    mesti la igt la..
    dah jadi endon yea skang??
    hehe..
    ok , nanti aku minggir ko ea..
    haha.. ape ntah minggir tu

    ReplyDelete