Thursday, March 19, 2009

Conventional friends or it is friendship??

I got a friend, well, still consider he is as my friend..
he just stabbed me at my back.. he just telling stories about me to another personal manner..
I don't know the meaning of what he did and the reason for the damn shit behavior..
As i'm remeber, i'm never talk bout' him at his back, even when the conversation with another people, who also hate him too much...
he just making stories bout' me and just want me to falling apart..
what the heck with this guy?? Did i done anything that bother his life??
or is i'm stealing anything from him?? i just don't get it..
is it what we call 'friendship'??
or this man is just a 'conventional Malay guy' who just never comfort seeing other got the best??
as i'm recalled, i make friends with him even everybody is staying away from his presence..
but, he just don't get it.. why must people must have to condemned their own friend??
what the fuck with this guy??
did i touch his dick in from of crowd??
hell no!!!.. just don't do this to your friends will ya??
aurevoure!!

5 comments:

  1. nme aku dh btol, nme ayah aku la plk salah..aishh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem2!!!
    adakah ak kenal dgn 'dis guy'

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko kenal la wawa..
    farah.. salah ke??
    hehe..
    ala.. nanti aku cari dlm internet name full ko ea

    ReplyDelete
  4. mah!.. truk2 'this guy'...
    kang aku pukul die... jgn riso..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..
    ok anep, nak pukul kang, gitaw aku, ramai lagi member2 yang nak join nih..
    haha

    ReplyDelete