Saturday, February 7, 2009

My first music to listen

Back in my wonderfull 10 years old, i got my first casset of metallica black album from my brother, mr. Hafizie. since then, i've been listen to the music over and over again.. but, what is the ques in my head just, 'why am i not tired listening to this music all over again?' its cool music and its a genuine and full of mascullinity (for me though)..
the drums beat and guitar rhythm syncronized and brought some feelings that carried me into the songs. they never dissapointing me in any song they produced untill the last album (METALLICA DEATH MAGNETIC) that i strongly suggest to all of the musicians and headbangers out there to improve the quality of our music, the Malaysian fusing musics like Indie, Rock or else...
For me, the Metallica musics are always changing but it never step out from its original concept that is heavy and thrash metal...

No comments:

Post a Comment