Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Passion eh??

hello all my friends.
recently, i've found new hobby, much2 safer then modifiying my bike.
it is playien RC car or Remote Control Car.
it is much more fun, safe and money-saver compaered to modifiying my bike.
now, i can do my own drifting session anywhere i am, and race with people witout making any trouble to the authority.
i'll upload the image of my RC car next time.
by playing RC car, i'm now able to get to know more people with different interest, and maybe someday, can help me in finding jobs, hopefully, yeah.
well, as my RC car now can reach up to 120 km/h, i'm too thrilled to wrote my blog.. hahaha
but, this new hobby comes with the price, as my education can be disturbed (hopefully not), and the spare parts are quite expensive as the 'tire bracket' itself is RM40 pe pair for 1 tire, and for 4 tire, u make the calculation then. but, as i said, no hobby comes with no price at all. but, it is far more safer and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment